Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Just some picture.....which i might add are awesome because they're mine

Here are some pictures that I haven't been able to upload in the past weekish.
This is from today I made mango chapstick in CTE class

This is an example of my brother Landon's awesome hamburgers -- they are amazing

A great example of when you expect a cake to turn out how it looks on the box but........yeah...

I made the cake for mothers day -- you rock mom  (you too dad but you'll get the credit on fathers day)

And we also got to skype my brother Kyle for mothers day since he is on his mission it was so fun...
well I'll post more later on ... um  school gets out next friday for me and I am SUPER SUPER excited for summer , can't wait for school to be over.
Bye, 
Kelli 

No comments:

Post a Comment