Monday, March 4, 2013

Hey, 
Just wanted to make a quick little entry, just because. Well apparently people are saying that green is that way to go for 2013. So yeah if your wondering what one of the best colors to wear this year is, there you go.Also it is very sad today my neighbor Toni passed away. Her moms birthday was today also, but her mom passed away a year ago today. :( It is really sad especially because now she has left her two dogs kia and Sadie behind, I am not sure what is going to end up happening to them. I really hope they don't have to be put down. But at least it was a beautiful day today, it always is when someone passes. I am really going to miss her she was so sweet just like her mom. She is the last in her immediate family to day all of her siblings and her mom and dad have already gone. She was such a lovely person and will dearly be missed. I don't know what will happen with the house or the dogs, I guess just Heavenly father only knows for now. I was shocked to hear it but at least she is with her family now and could celebrate her mom's birthday with her whole family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment